1 Repair Center
Due to COVID-19, we are requiring customers to make a appointment prior to dropping off the device. Drop offs and pickups are coordinated to maintain proper social distancing as well as to allow increased time for device disinfection. Please create a new ticket (Mail-in Repair Page) and give us a call to schedule a drop off.
During this time, we’re giving all healthcare workers 20% off all MacBook and Computer repair services. (Does not include part or software cost.)
New Appointment Hours During COVID-19
Monday to Friday: 11:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Saturday: 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Note: You have to schedule an appointment first to get repair services. Starts on April 15th Wednesday.
In response to COVID-19.We are offering the following service option:
In light of the COVID-19 pandemic and its impact on lives around the world, 1 Repair Center wanted to take a moment to address what we’re doing at our location. The health and safety of our customers and employees is our highest priority. We are continuing to monitor the latest news regarding COVID-19, and following the Center for Disease Control’s (CDC) recommendations on the situation.
We are a provider of essential services during this crisis. President Trump’s Corona-virus Guidelines for America and the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) issued guidance to state and local governments stating that businesses that support communications and information technology are critical infrastructure activities that must continue without interruption during this crisis. States and local governments have followed this federal guidance when issuing stay at home orders, and some states such as Virginia, Kentucky, and New Jersey have even expressly stated that mobile phone and electronic device repair is an essential service.
Electronics are more important right now than ever before. Electronics, especially during this crisis, allow communities to work remotely, provide virtual schooling for children, connect with family, loved ones, order goods and services, contact health care providers and emergency services and so much more. We know that a broken phone or laptop is more than just inconvenient right now—it prevents you from doing the things you need to do to make it through this crisis.
Create a REPAIR TICKET!
Carry-in repairs will operate similarly to our normal repair procedure, but we are taking extra precautions to ensure a sanitary environment for both our technicians and the devices in our care.
- Using gloves when handling your electronics.
- Using sanitizing wipes to clean your device when we receive and return it.
- Frequently sanitizing our tools, work stations, counters and bathrooms.
Call to make an appointment or just bring your device. Or go to our website 1RepairCenter.com for our carry-in repair.
We are offering curbside check-in for customers who would prefer not to enter the store and remain in their vehicles.
To arrange curbside repair check-in:
- First, Create a repair ticket for curbside check-in.
- Then you can make an appointment or just drive over.
- Give the store a call when you arrive in the nearest parking area and provide your vehicle information.
- Someone will be out to assist you within 5 minutes.
To remain open and continue to ensure the safety of your devices, we have implemented the following safety measures.
- Our stores and technicians continue to practice good hygiene practices by sanitizing all surfaces and door handles.
- All devices are sanitized upon drop off and before being returned to the customer.
- Work stations are disinfected pre and post repair.
- Devices will be kept separate from other devices.
- We are offering mail-in repair options.
- 1 Repair Center will also provide Carry-in and curbside repair services.
Additionally, we are instructing our employees to remain home if they have any symptoms of illness and ask that our customers utilize the same level of caution. As the situation evolves, we will continue to take the actions necessary to protect our community. Our thoughts are with those that have been affected.